Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Over But Not Done!

Okay, so the 'Losing It' series at church is done, however my journey is very far from done.  I hope that you continue to follow my journey.

This week Kurt and I are doing a cleanse with a no meat and no carbs (except from veggies).  It's amazing how little can satisfy me now.  I mean, in a heart beat I could stuff my face but the actual amount of food that it takes to satisfy me is not much.  On Sunday Pastor Bob talked about following God's plan should be a continual state of rest.  Although this week is absolutely crazy-busy at work with the first HUGE TAKS test coming next week,  feel at peace and restful with the way things are going.  Today while working, I was beginning to maybe see part of the bigger picture of things in my life.  It was encouraging.

Workouts this week are lighter due to the lower amount of food we are eating.  Tonight's workout was tough, but mostly because my body was a little weaker.  I would have flat passed out if we had worked as hard as last week tonight!!  Speaking of hard workouts last week.  I was so proud of myself for climbing the BIG hill on Saturday.  It was so hard.  I literally had to keep reminding myself that I just had to put one foot in front of the other.  I was out of breath; I was sweating profusely; every muscle in my body ached.  But I did it.  I climbed that hill 3 times!!  This is the top of the hill.  That little bitty park just off my right shoulder is the bottom!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of the people we are becoming! I told Joni tonight that I was actually thinking I might be addicted to the gym!!! Can you believe that???? Keep up the GREAT work!

    ReplyDelete