Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sunday's Victory

I just realized I didn't post on my blog my official weigh-in update.  It was in the pictures, but not in a post.

I LOST ANOTHER 5 POUNDS!!!  14 pounds in 2 weeks...a pound a day!!

I'm excited to see what this week brings.  My goal is to at least be 'free from three'...out of the 300s forever!!

Not much to update this week.  I'm treking along on this journey.

A few prayer requests!

  • Work is getting really busy as I prepare for the first spring rounds of TAKS/STAAR testing.  I'm realizing how hard it is going to be in a few weeks when I'm really stressed not to fall back into bad eating habits.  You can begin to pray for me now.  The month of March is going to be stressful.  
  • Pray for my left knee.  I have previously had 3 surgeries (but the last was over 15 years ago) on it to correct some hereditary positioning issues.  My knee is really bothering me.  I've been having pain and it's been giving out some and just doesn't feel right.  The knee braces in the store don't fit around my leg and it costs $50 to order one that might work online (we can't purchase one right now).  Please pray for healing.
  • Pray for Kurt.  He leaves for Vietnam in 3 1/2 short weeks!!
Thank you so much for joining me on this journey and encouraging me.  I'm so happy to be finally moving forward with this area in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment