Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Was Made For This

I was made for this.
I may want to retract that tomorrow morning when I wake up at 5:00 after my first 2 workout day but I can't get that phrase out of my head.  I feel like my body is saying, "Thank you for feeding me natural foods", "Thank you for moving me around more", "Thank you for testing my limits".  I'm eating delicious foods in small servings.  I'm cooking and eating very few, if any processed foods.  I'm taking the time to cut up veggies and prepare ahead of time.
This is not just about 'dieting', it's about changing habits and doing something long term.

2 comments:

  1. You go Jodi! I am praying for you! I know this is not easy. It never is to change lifestyles and time management things, especially with children involved. It is not not easy. You are going to make it! God will get you through this ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Jodi! So proud of you.
    Matt Robertson - NorthWood Church

    ReplyDelete